Πέμπτη 14 Μαρτίου 2013

Mark My Words!!! By Yorgos Potamitis



Greece’s dept crisis has led some sharp minds to creativity. One of them is Yorgos Potamitis, a Greek Canadian who has studied in Toronto and now lives in Athens. George has created a mobile game called Mark My Words. The Quotations Game which is now available for both androids and IOS phones. It is a game for adults and kids as well, which leads to the quotations of the great personalities of humanity throughout the centuries.

 You can download it here: www.mmwgame.com,https://www.facebook.com/markmywordsgameis the game's facebook page

You can watch  the game’s trailer on youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imm0KI3FsaUis the link to the game’s trailer on youtube

 Who is Yorgos Potamitis
I could give you a brief background of the game and myself as well. Firstly for me Canada is like my second home. I spend 8 years of my life in Toronto since I got my BA from University of Toronto in IR and History and then also went to Ryerson’s University where I finished the Radio and Television Arts dept. And I also have the Canadian Citizenship so in a way I am also a Canadian product! However the game is in reality created by Greeks in Greece and it was an attempt to explore new avenues available in order to overcome the new realities that we are faced with here, which I am sure you are aware of!

 Mark My Words, the game

 Now, the game. It’s a game obviously based on quotations . The player is presented with a quotation whether it’s serious, witty, silly or even stupid and he or she has to discover who was responsible for it. There are 4 alternative answers and if this is not helpful enough the player can use 4 clues in order to make a more educated guess.

 This is the game play in an nutshell. I have tried to keep only quotes by people who to some degree are, if not famous at least recognizable by most. In addition you will find in the game quotes by people like Confucius and Socrates, Lady Gaga and Wayne Gretzky . Napoleon , Churchill, Oscar Wilde and Albert Einstein, in other words you will come across with representatives of all human activities!.

 Right now there are 800 such quotes and soon they will be 900. And the fact is that people love quotations and this is the first game exclusively based on them, with the innovative addition of the clues.

 The site of the game is www.mmwgame.com,https://www.facebook.com/markmywordsgameis the game's facebook page and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imm0KI3FsaUis the link to the game’s trailer on youtube

 Justinaki

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου